Monday, July 25, 2011

Random Posting!

Ten Random Facts about me and my summer:

1. I don't know where my cell phone is, and I don't care.

2. I ordered Cranberry Pancakes at a Mackinaw City Restaurant and ate them all.

3. Highlight of the summer (so far): Baptizing a 94 year old World War II Vet in the lake.

4. No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to get a decent tan.

5. It seems everyone noticed I got my hair cut, but only two people noticed that I shaved off my beard. My wife was not among them.

6. Our family vacation lasted all of about 16 hours.

7. I saved up enough to buy a Nook from Barnes & Noble, but I'm not really sure why.

8. Most annoying part of the summer: Adults begging me to throw them candy along the parade route. Do you go trick or treating, too?

9. Black flies are worse when you walk along the railroad tracks. I don't know why.

10. I've totally avoided eating at the Dairy Queen down the road all year.

There you have it. 60 seconds of your life you'll never get back again. Aren't you glad you stopped by?