Monday, February 22, 2016

Well, Looky Here!

He's back. Yep, I'm back again after a very long, unexpected break from blogging. Unexpected because, for whatever reason, I couldn't log in. My password hasn't worked for.... well, however long I've been away. Then one day, poof! It was working again. Same username... same password. I don't ask questions, I'm just here. Technology and I have never been the best of friends. 
And so it begins... again. I've been reading over some of my past ramblings and quite frankly, I say "quite frankly" a lot. Other than that, not much has changed. I'm still battling the weight demon, still dealing with insecurities, criticisms, and the like... and waiting for God to make a move on some major prayers. And waiting, and waiting...
And trusting. Always trusting that He knows what He's doing.

And so here I am. Same ol' "Just Me," perhaps a little wiser, certainly a little older, and by the grace of God, a whole lot slimmer, soon. 

On that, I'm not willing to wait.