Thursday, February 16, 2012

Yet Another Top Ten

More things I just don't understand:

1. Just how does one go about sending "thoughts" my way?

2. Does the book I purchased on my NOOK really exist?

3. If the bird is the word, then where does that leave Grease?

4. How many people under the age of 40 didn't understand question #3?

5. How many are trying to Google the answer?

6. Shrove Tuesday historically revolves around the pancake. How could I not have known that?

7. Do they even teach the difference between "your" and "you're" in school anymore, or have they just given up?

8. Do skunks know how bad they smell?

9. Why is it that I can write incredible songs, make up mind-blowing stories and solve all the world's problems in my sleep, then never remember the details when I wake up?

10. How many who Googled #3 found an acceptable answer?